Integrated Management System Policy
The overall profile of the Company is designing, producing and supplying, to the domestic and international markets of foundry and refractory industries, products of the quality higher than usually found in the sector, which fully meet expectations of our clients. High quality of products and services, manufactured in conditions of occupational safety and with respect to the environment is of the most importance to us, as it is an essential prerequisite of our success.
Some of the actions we undertake to effectively implement the Integrated Management System Policy:
- actively and thoroughly investigate the needs of our domestic and international clients
- develop research and technological infrastructure, and carry out regular research and technological tests
- introduce technological and organizational innovations aimed at guaranteeing the highest quality, reducing environmental pollution and providing appropriate H&S measures
- improve our products and expand the assortment of products on offer
- improve working conditions of our employees, prevent occupational health hazards or potential accidents at work
- aim at continuous improvement of H&S conditions.
We declare to:
- observe the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and PN18001 standards, and continually improve the efficiency of the Integrated Management System
- implement our contracts in a comprehensive and timely manner
- observe legal regulations and any other requirements applicable to our company and products
- provide adequate resources and means of implementing the policy
The objectives of the Integrated Management System resulting from the presented Integrated Management System Policy are established for each of the professional positions and levels in the company during periodic reviews.